Baharat MIDDLE EASTERN BLEND
This blend, which is called Bharat (Mixed Spices) in Arabic, enhances the flavor of many traditional Arabic foods. It is perfect for all types of stews, baked chicken and meat dishes. Use it to prepare outstanding Shish-kabob.
- SLICED CITRUS WITH HONEY AND ROSEWATER
- MEAT FATAYER
- MALFOOF (Cabbage Rolls)
- DOLMADES (Stuffed Grape Leaves)
- KOOSAMAHSHI (Stuffed Squash)
- LUBIA BI LAHAM (Green Bean and Lamb Stew)
- CHICKEN OUZI (Chicken and Rice Platter)
- MAQLUBA (Upside-down Eggplant and Chicken Casserole)
- HASHWEH (Rice Dressing with Ground Meat)
- SALADS & DRESSINGS TABOULI & (Parsley and Wheat Salad)
Ingredients: Spices (Allspice, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Nutmeg, Black Pepper and others).