A platter of Herbed French Feta offers an elegant presentation on appetizer or buffet tables.
Sprinkle 1/2 tsp HERBES DE FRANCE on a medium serving dish. Drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil. Cut feta into 1/4 inch slices and place on the dish. Sprinkle with 1 tsp HERBES DE FRANCE and top with diced tomato. Drizzle remaining oil on top. Sprinkle with parsley and place Calamata olives around the edge of dish for garnish. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to develop.
- 1/2 lb: Pound French Feta Cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp Herbes de France
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Ripe Tomato, diced
- 1 tsp chopped Parsley
- 1/4 lb: Pound Calamata Olives