Place cheeses, onion, egg and HELLENIC HERB BLEND in a bowl and mix well.
To roll and bake Tyropitas, follow the procedure in the Spanakopita Triangles recipe, using the cheese filling instead of the spinach.
- 3/4 c melted Clarified Butter, divided
- 1/3 lb: Pound Feta Cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 lb: Pound Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- 1/2 c small Curd Cottage Cheese or Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 c finely diced Onion
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Hellenic Herb Blend
- 1/2 lb: Pound Filo Dough, defrosted