Our daughter, Deena, created this recipe for a quick-fix meal after a long day at work. While the fettuccine is cooking, she prepares the sauce and vegetables and has dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
Prepare fettuccine according to package directions. When the fettuccine is almost al dente, add carrots, zucchini and broccoli to the boiling pasta water. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain pasta and vegetables thoroughly. Place in a bowl and add green onions, sliced mushrooms and ATHENIAN GARDEN SPICE. Mix in 1 cup Béchamel Sauce. Serve the remaining sauce on the side for those who prefer more.
- 6 oz Spinach Fettuccine
- 1 Carrot, peeled and cut into thin julienne strips
- 1 Small Zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 c Broccoli Florets
- 2 Whole Green Onions, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 c Sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Athenian Garden Spice
- 1 1/2 c Béchamel Sauce