Trim meat of all fat and cut into 1 inch cubes. Place in a bowl with half of the Greek Marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Place vegetables in a bowl with the rest of the marinade and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
Place the meat on skewers, alternating pieces with the marinated vegetables. Grill over hot coals.
NOTE: Souvlaki may also be prepared with boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 2 lb: Pound Boneless Leg of Lamb, Top Sirloin or Pork Tenderloin
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes
- 6 Mushrooms
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, cut into 6 pieces
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, cut into 6 pieces
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 Small Zucchini, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 Medium Onion, cut into chunks
- 1 recipe Greek Marinade
- 1/2 c Olive Oil
- 1/2 c Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 2 tbsp Greek Salad Dressing Blend