This pasta salad is a great crowd pleaser. It is economical to make and can be prepared ahead.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water. Place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, except shrimp and dressing. Stir in 1 cup dressing, reserving the rest to add before serving. Chill several hours or overnight. When ready to serve, mix in shrimp and 1/2 to 1 cup more dressing.
Serve on a bed of lettuce and accompany with Feta Herb Bread.
- 12 oz Small Shell Pasta
- 1/4 c Sliced Black Olives
- 1/4 c Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 c Diced Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 c Thinly Sliced Red Pepper
- 1 c Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 2 Ribs Celery, Sliced
- 1/2 lb: Pound Cooked Baby Shrimp
- 2 c Creamy Garlic Dressing, divided